Hmmm, Safari unexpectedly quit on me just as I was about to publish my new post. Not good. Let's see if I can recapture what was a profound and brilliant post that no one will ever have the sweet pleasure to rest their eyes upon.
- i've been busy retraining my brain not to habitually, obsessively check political blogs like Five Thirty Eight . Doing that is a real drain on those creative juices required to keep up with the quirky and unforgettable blog entries.
- been busy working. Not much fun stuff going on here. No good stories or pictures to upload.
- thinking, instead of acting upon, all those Christmas gifts I told myself I'd make since here in this household we do it up old school. Yall ain't gettin' no gift cards from us. Under pressure, I don't perform, I freeze.
- online thrift shopping - super time sucker. Try searching for your most desired object on Ebay and see how long it takes you to find one seller you're willing to take a chance on and bid with. Think ebay is bad - Etsy's sight is designed to specifically to reduce productive output of your life. How can anyone get on Etsy's sight with the intention of spending a reasonable amount of time.
- adoption application. It's very hard for Byron and I to buckle down and to answer the questions and chase forms. We're not very good with information that requires being timely. Tax returns, insurance claim disputes, cancelling consumer reports web reviews after we're done researching. All of those kinds of things - we are not real good at. The ramifications of being tardy are abstract. Lower credit rating, being saught after by the IRS, spending an unnecessary $5/month on a subscription we no longer need. Well, somethings have to fall through the cracks sometimes, I tell ya. But with this adoption application everything is so much more pertinent. No answering of questions related to discipline, morals, expectations, spirituality, no baby - it's that simple. I've learned that I am much better at shopping for a baby (picking out things for the baby) than applying for one. Ha!
- reading back entries of All Buttoned Up's blog . I've had my eyes out for a blog like hers. So fitting for me. I have to email her to say hi and wish her and her family well in their unexpected yet wonderful surprise.