This weekend was:
- pyrex reorganization. Ah....
- warm breezes and still no need for daytime AC. Unheard of.
- bike rides.
- ladybug outfits and twirly dances in the living room.
- homemade popsicles on the front porch and our first zuccini picked.
- tender loving care given to the garden after realizing my tomato plants may be suffering from a calcium defiency. They got a hardy serving of old yogurt and oyster shells... I hope that helps!
- popcorn seeds passed on to me from my brother planted.
- went to bed on Saturday night to a home smelling of fresh bread.
- discovery of a community garden within a short bike ride. There are bee hives. My wheels are turning. Could I keep bees there?
- blackberries - yes, we need blackberries along our fence line.
And now, best of all, some Mad Men and chocolate...